1-14 of 14 items
- Rupert Neve Designs Shelford Channel Strip$3,999.00In Stock Available immediately!
- Elysia Karacter 500 Series Color Box$999.00In Stock Available immediately!
- Dangerous Music BAX EQ Mix Buss Equalizer$2,999.00In Stock Available immediately!
- Rupert Neve Designs 545 Primary Source Enhancer$749.00Special Order Reserve yours today!
- Elysia Xfilter 500 Stereo 4-Band EQ$999.00In Stock Available immediately!
- Rupert Neve Designs 551 Inductor EQ$899.00Out of Stock Reserve your order today!
- Elysia nvelope Dual-Channel Impulse Shaper$1,499.00In Stock Available immediately!
- Elysia Karacter Audio Color Box$1,499.00In Stock Available immediately!
- Elysia Xfilter Stereo 4-Band EQ$1,499.00In Stock Available immediately!
- Elysia Skulpter 500 Sound Shaping Preamp$899.00In Stock Available immediately!
- Rupert Neve Designs Newton Channel Strip
$1,999.00Preorder New release—reserve yours today!
- Elysia xfilter qube 4-Band Equalizer$1,199.00Special Order Reserve yours today!
- Elysia museq Analog Equalizer$5,399.00Special Order Reserve yours today!
- Save $170Elysia Skulpter 500 Sound Shaping Preamp
$899.00 $729.00In Stock Available immediately!
1-14 of 14 items
From the Shure SM57 and SM7B to the Neumann TLM 103; from Focusrite's Scarlett series to the newest Universal Audio Apollo offering; from the top-of-the-line Sennheiser HD650s to the affordable Beyerdynamic DT 990 Pro headphones—having the right tools is often all you need for your entire studio workflow to come together. And the studio is the place where all of the rest of our work solidifies: carefully crafted sounds merge together to form powerful soundscapes, and the whole of one's musical vision becomes clear. For many, the studio and act of recording are part of every stage of the creative process, like a large instrument that can be used to craft entire worlds of sound.
Perfect Circuit strives to provide the finest tools for recording and studio work in all price ranges. Perhaps you're looking to get your home studio started with a solid affordable interface and monitors (Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 and Yamaha's HS5 or HS8, for instance?), or perhaps you're upgrading to the most recent Antelope offering—or perhaps you're looking to capture sound out in the field with a Zoom H6. Whether you have a humble bedroom setup or have racks and racks of boutique 500 Series gear—there's something here that will spark your creativity and make your workflow smoother.
Microphones, mixers, field recorders, studio monitors, audio interfaces, and rack processors—it's all here.