Perfect Circuit is the go-to nexus for everything related to synthesizers, electronic music production, pro audio equipment and more—with a particular focus towards boutique and high-end devices. On the scene for more than a decade, our mission is to provide stellar products at competitive prices while simultaneously facilitating an environment where our customers can delve deeper into their craft.
Our industry-leading customer service and technological expediency reflect our aims to make every experience memorable, provide a wealth of extra-curricular information, and aid our customers in channeling their inspiration. Whether a hobbyist or professional, we are here to address any and all gear-related needs and inquiries with the utmost excellence and efficiency.
We are always looking for quality people to join our team. Please see below for our current openings.
To apply please email a resume and any relevant references to [email protected]
We are looking for a knowledgeable part-time sales associate to join our team here in Burbank. The ideal candidate will have a deep understanding of music technology and a passion for imparting that knowledge to customers in an approachable and helpful way.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
- Develop and maintain customer relationships
- Keep up to date with new product releases and industry news
- Arrange store products & keep sales floor presentable
WHAT TO BRING
- 2+ Years of sales experience
- 1+ Years of experience with modular synthesis
- Experience using hardware synthesizers & samplers
- Experience using Pro Audio / Recording Gear
- Proficient with DAW software & Plugins
- Familiarity with both Mac and PC
To apply please email resume and any relevant references to [email protected]
Our mission is to empower musicians and visual artists alike with cutting edge creative tools. The ability to advance forward-thinking music and digital art based on this technology is the core of our drive. We foster an open environment where everyone has a voice and is encouraged to use it. We are creative, driven, self-starting individuals who naturally exemplify our core values.
- Enthusiasm and positivity
- Desire to grow and develop
- Urgency and work ethic
- Brilliance and expertise
- Paid vacation and sick leave
- Medical benefits (Health/dental/vision)
- Performance-based advancement
- No dress code
- Discounts on instruments + gear
Perfect Circuit is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants are given consideration regardless of race, color, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, marital status, citizenship status, disability, veteran status, or any other protected class as provided in applicable Federal, State, or Local fair employment laws.