Perfect Circuit is the go-to nexus for everything related to synthesizers, electronic music production, pro audio equipment and more—with a particular focus towards boutique and high-end devices. On the scene for more than a decade, our mission is to provide stellar products at competitive prices while simultaneously facilitating an environment where our customers can delve deeper into their craft.
Our industry-leading customer service and technological expediency reflects our aims to make every experience memorable, provide a wealth of extra-curricular information, and aid our customers in channeling their inspiration. Whether a hobbyist or professional, we are here to address any and all gear-related needs and inquiries with the utmost excellence and efficiency.
We are always looking for quality people to join our team. Please see below for our current openings.
To apply please email a resume and any relevant references to email@example.com
We are looking for a knowledgeable part time sales associate to join our team here in Burbank for the holiday season. The ideal candidate will have a deep understanding of music technology and a passion for imparting that knowledge to customers in an approachable and helpful way. Opportunities for continued employment may be offered at the end of the holiday season.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
- Develop and maintain customer relationships
- Keep up to date with new product releases and industry news
- Arrange store products & keep sales floor presentable
WHAT TO BRING
- 2+ Years of sales experience
- 1+ Years of experience with modular synthesis
- Experience using hardware synthesizers & samplers
- Experience using Pro Audio / Recording Gear
- Proficient with DAW software & Plugins
- Familiarity with both Mac and PC
To apply please email resume and any relevant references to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are looking for a motivated Warehouse Associate to join our team here in Burbank. The ideal candidate will have familiarity with warehouse workflows, thrive under pressure and have the ability to hit deadlines in order to exceed customer expectation.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
- Pick, pack, and ship orders
- Assist other warehouse team members in restocking and organizing the warehouse
- Maintain open communication with Warehouse Manager to establish priorities and set goals
- Help evaluate and standardize procedures to improve efficiencies of the department
WHAT TO BRING
- GED or high school diploma
- 1+ years of shipping, receiving and operations experience
- Proficient with computers and fulfillment technology
- Advanced understanding of retail and E-commerce operations
- The ability to communicate clearly and effectively
- Familiarity with our catalog of musical hardware
To apply please email resume and any relevant references to email@example.com
Our mission is to empower musicians and visual artists alike with cutting edge creative tools. The ability to advance forward-thinking music and digital art based on this technology is the core of our drive. We foster an open environment where everyone has a voice and is encouraged to use it. We are creative, driven, self-starting individuals who naturally exemplify our core values, not just because it’s required
- Paid vacation
- Medical benefits
- Performance-based advancement
- Snacks and beverages
- Open work space
- Discounts on instruments + gear
- Surrounded by like minded, artistic individuals!
Perfect Circuit is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants are given consideration regardless of race, color, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, marital status, citizenship status, disability, veteran status, or any other protected class as provided in applicable Federal, State, or Local fair employment laws.