ZoomH6 All Black Field Recorder
- No Hassle
- Low Prices
Zoom H6 All Black
Zoom's H6 All Black is a portable field recorder with such dense functionality, it might as well be its own audio interface—and in fact, it is. Providing a stereo pair X/Y microphones and 4 hybrid XLR/TRS 1/4" inputs, the H6 gives you numerous ways to capture professional quality sound in almost any situation.
The H6 records in up to 24-bit 96kHz WAV formats, making it incredibly easy to transfer these recordings into your DAW for further processing. The H6 also hosts Auto-record, Pre-record, and Backup-record functions, so that you never miss a take! Additionally, the recorder features six-track simultaneous recordings that can be later mixed down into a single stereo track.
One of the H6's most stunning features, though, is its interchangeable mic capsules. These allow you to change the polar pattern of your H6, adapting the field recorder to almost any recording context!
H6 All Black Features
- Interchangeable microphone capsules
- X/Y mic capsule included
- Four XLR/TRS 1/4" Inputs
- Records in 16–24-bit depth
- Sample rates of 44.1, 48, or 96kHz
- Resolution: up to 24-bit, 96kHz
- Simultaneous record tracks: 6
- Mics: Modular, X/Y capsule included
- Inputs: 4x XLR 1/4" combo
- Outputs: 1x 1/8" headphone, 1x 1/8" line
- Memory: removable SD/SDHC/SDXC
- Power: 4xAA
- Dimensions: 6 x 3 x 1.88"