Elysianvelope Dual-Channel Impulse Shaper
- No Hassle
- Low Prices
Elysia's nvelope is an analog transient shaper designed to provide everything from nuanced to drastic manipulation of a sound's dynamic profile. Offering extended control over any sound's attack and sustain characteristics, it can be used similarly to a compressor—however, it allows you to go much further than the typical dynamic processor, enhancing the shapes of your drum busses, instrument tracks, or even your entire mix.
Use nvelope to transform the dynamic response of virtually any sound—you'll find this transient shaper will make its way into virtually any musical scenario where punch and precision are desired. Ease off the EQ and compression—nvelope offers a different approach to transient shaping.
- Transient shaper offering extended control of dynamics
- Designed by Ruben Tilgner, developer of the original Transient Shaper / Transient Designer technology
- Class-A discrete topology for ultra high-quality sound
- Full range mode offers quick, easy operation
- Stereo or dual mono operation
- Full Range, Dual Band, EQ, Mixed, and Dual Mono/Stereo link operation
- Stepped potentiometers for easy setting recall
- Handcrafted in Germany
- Inputs: 2x XLR, 2x 1/4"
- Outputs: 2x XLR, 2x 1/4"
- Frequency response: 10Hz–40kHz
- Dimensions: 1.75 x 19"
- Rack height: 1U