Dangerous MusicBAX EQ Mix Buss Equalizer
- No Hassle
Dangerous Music BAX EQ
The Dangerous Music BAX EQ is a stereo equalizer that uses the famous Baxandall EQ curves, one of the most popular kinds of EQing. It brings out the best parts of your mix with incredibly clear highs and full sounding low end.
BAX EQ not about precise adjustments, but rather sweeping changes that impart musically interesting character to input signals. Rather than coloring the sound, it emphasizes the tones already within your sound, highlighting the character and bringing out the parts you want to stand out the most. The high and low shelves can cut or boost up to 5dB of the highs or low end of your signal. In addition, both a high pass and low pass filter are available for sculpting your tone. The stepped controls provide accuracy and repeatability to your EQing.
BAX EQ Features
- Baxandall stereo EQ
- High and low shelving with 5dB of cut and boost in 1/2dB intervals
- High pass and low pass filters
- Broad Q-shelving
- Stepped controls
- Inputs: 2x XLR
- Outputs: 2x XLR
- Frequency response: +/-0.1dB from 10Hz to 20kHz, +/-0.2dB from 1Hz to 80kHz
- Maximum level: greater than +28dBu
- Noise floor: less than -92dBu, bandlimited from 22Hz-22kHz
- THD+N: <0.002%
- IMD: <0.003%
- Crosstalk rejection: greater than 105dB
- Impedances: 25,000 Ohms input, 50 Ohms output
- Dimensions: 1.75 x 12 x 19"