ElysiaXfilter 500 Stereo 4-Band EQ
- No Hassle
- Low Prices
Elysia Xfilter 500
The Elysia XFilter 500 is a true linked stereo EQ optimized for the 500 Series format. It boasts the same great sound that class-A equalizers are known for, alongside a pristine stereo image inspired by computer-sourced stepped potentiometers and film capacitors.
The Xfilter aims to put the “flex” in flexibility. Offering both high and low shelf bands, users can alternate between high and low cut resonant filters, two mid-peak filters with either a wide or narrow Q, and extra passive LC stages that promote a dazzling top end characteristic of the unit’s distinctly open sound that renders it a perfect companion to almost any other outboard gear.
Xfilter 500 Features
- 100% Class-A Topology
- Expensive boutique sound made affordable.
- True Stereo Operation
- Two channels, just one set of controllers.
- Resonance High & Low Pass Filters
- Extremely useful secret weapons.
- Additional Passive High-Band
- Magic LC polish for opening up the top end.
- Switchable Filter Quality
- Wide and narrow Q for the parametric mids.
- Special Low Tolerance Pots and Caps
- Computer-selected for better stereo accuracy.
- Stepped Controllers
- Fast and easy recall guaranteed.
- Made in Germany
- Build quality without compromise.
- Frequency response: <10 Hz - 400 kHz (-3.0 dB)
- THD+N @ 0 dBu, 20 Hz - 22 kHz: 0.0018 %
- THD+N @ +10 dBu, 20 Hz - 22 kHz: 0.005 %
- Noise floor, 20 Hz - 20 kHz (A-weighted): -98 dBu
- Dynamic range, 20 Hz - 22 kHz: 120 dB
- Maximum input level: +21 dBu
- Maximum output level: +21 dBu
- Input impedance: 10 kOhm
- Output impedance: 68 Ohm