Verbos ElectronicsVoltage Multistage CV Source
- No Hassle
- Low Prices
Verbos Voltage Multistage
The Voltage Multistage CV source by Verbos Electronics is a multifunctional module that specializes in the generation of different varieties of control voltage. The module is capable of producing saw, square, pulse, triangle, LFOs, AR, AD, ADSR, multistage envelopes, tracking generators, quantizers, and sequencers.
Depending on how it is patched, the module is capable of a variety of different functions, though it should be noted that, for maximum results, this module should be combined with various other modules that provide similar functionalities.
Voltage Multistage Features
- Sophisticated Control Voltage Source Module
- Switchable Slides and Gates on each Stage
- Each of the 8 Stages provide 2 Sliders to Control CV and the Gate Output with LED Indication of stage activity
- Built-in clock source and stage addressing via CV (strobe)
- Analog Input with Attenuator
- Start Input and Button start the clock and act as the Gate Input when in Evelope Modes
- Stop Input and Button stop the clock
- Eurorack Module
- 30 HP Width
- 26mm Depth
- Current Draw: 70mA @ +12V, 30mA @ -12V
A simple patch was created by sending a gate pulse from the VMS to the Sequence Selectors "advance" input, effectively advancing the module one step at a time upon receiving the pulse. A couple stage outputs from the VMS were also sent to the “signal selector a” row with its output going to the VMS’ Strobe input. Every time it receives on of the pulses, it will snap to the stage dictated by the analog address - Further, Quantized Randoms from the Random Sampling were sent to the “analog” input of the VMS to allow for the patch to stumble upon new variations of the sequence- creating a very subtle, linear based effect.
"c.v. b" is patched to the "time" control while both "Fluctuating Random" outputs from the Random Sampling are patched into the "start" and "stop" inputs of the Voltage Multistage which creates a staggered, random feel.