Verbos ElectronicsMulti Envelope
- No Hassle
- Low Prices
Verbos Multi Envelope
The Multi Envelope by Verbos Electronics is a dual envelope generator for Eurorack modular synthesizers. Divided into two horizontal sections, the module features separate gate and trigger inputs, with the trigger activating the envelope and the gate sustaining the envelope when high. There’s also a manual gate control button for more expressive improvisation and timed changes. Each of the inputs can be used together or separately.
Each section features vertical sliders for controlling the various envelope stages. The top section sports a unique envelope shape (attack decay attack sustain release), and stage outputs. Each section features an end pulse that can be patched elsewhere in the system, or patched into the trigger input of the other envelope for looping functionality.
Multi Envelope Features
- Dual Multi-Envelope Generator Module
- Trigger and Gate Inputs for Both Envelope Generators
- Manual Gate Button for Both Envelope Generators
- Shape Control for Both Envelope Generators
- Top Envelope Generator Outputs with LED Indication for each: End Pulse, DADsR, AHDsR, DAHR, ADAsR
- Bottom Envelope Generator Outputs with LED Indication for each: End Pulse, DADsR, AHDsR, DAHR
- Stage Outputs for Top Envelope (Gates that go high while each stage is active)
- Eurorack Module
- 22 HP Width
- 26m Depth
- Current Draw: 70mA @ +12V, 30mA @ -12V
In this patch, we manual manipulate the panel controls to utilize these shapes, one-by-one to shape the Amplitude & Tone Controller - allowing for a methodical, deeper look..
A simple patch was created using the Complex Oscillator as the voice and the Amplitude & Tone Controller as the VCA/Filter. The Amplitude & Tone controller received a normal envelope (in this case, AHDsR) while the Complex Oscillator received control voltage from the 4 "stage outputs" available. This patch takes quite a bit of delicate tweaking but when done right, allowed for very unique shaping of the Complex Osicllators "master" sections harmonic.