ALM Busy CircuitsSquid Salmple
ALM Busy Circuits Squid Salmple
The Squid Salmple from ALM Busy Circuits is an incredible new module that brings the feeling and intuitiveness of early hardware samplers into the Eurorack realm. The Squid is capable of sampling up to eight channels of either audio or CV, meaning that you can mix and mangle any signal in your Eurorack system with ease.
The module supports CV control of all parameters, and comes with a USB flash drive that contains 90 banks of royalty-free samples. The Squid also feature four DC-coupled outputs along with an AC-coupled output, giving you ultimate flexibility in the way Squid interacts with your system.
Additionally, the Salmpler also features real time sample editing, and an option to save and load samples via USB flash drive. The flash drive can record up to 99 banks of samples in classic WAV format. This makes the Squid Salmpler a deeply interesting new addition to the Eurorack world, perfect for any artist who's looking to bring a classic workflow into a more modern ecosystem!
Squid Salmple Features
- Eight independent channels of sampling
- One recording input that handles both CV and Audio
- Indpendent trigger inputs for each channel
- 1V/Oct pitch control for channels 6, 7, and 8
- Per-channel controllable bit depth, rate, amplitude (with simple envelope), looping, playback position, and more
- Each channel can use up to 11 secs of sample time from a 16bit 44.1kHz WAV file
- Audio samples are in MONO
- Real-time parameter editing
- Three CV inputs can be assigned to multiple parameters
- Sampling and channel destination are CV controllable
- Samples are saved to USB flash drive as WAV files
- Eurorack module
- Width: 21hp
- Depth: 38mm
- Current draw: 300ma @ +12v, 50ma @ -12v