ALM Busy CircuitsTangle Quartet Quad VCA Mixer
- No Hassle
- Low Prices
ALM Busy Circuits Tangle Quartet
The ALM Busy Circuits Tangle Quartet is a four-channel linear VCA with individual level control over all four inputs, and both individual and combined mix outputs. Dedicated CV inputs allow for the precise control of each channel’s signal level, and are normalized for 5v for manual mix control when no control signal is present at the respective input.
Tangle Quartet Features
- 4 high quality clean bleed free linear VCA’s in a compact 8hp
- Utilises 2164 VCA IC’s for high performance with low noise and low signal distortion
- DC coupled inputs and non inverting outputs to support both audio and non audio signals
- Normalised attenuation controls allow for manual mixer like operation with no control signal patched
- Combined mix and individual outputs
- Reverse polarity protection
- Skiff friendly
- Designed and built in England
- Eurorack Module
- 8 HP Width
- 32mm Depth (including power header)
- Supply: +/-12V (Reverse voltage protection)
- Current Draw: ~80ma
VCAs are some of the fundamental building blocks of synthesis and the modular environment, so these tips are focused on expanding your palette of patches, spicing up a stale sound, or giving you new ideas on how to use your tools.
It is fast and easy to configure - great for manual and voltage controlled mixing, independent VCAs, voltage controlled modulation, amplitude modulation, or any combination of these functions. In this video we look at some of the possibilities.