Expert SleepersES-9 Eurorack Audio + CV Interface
- No Hassle
- Low Prices
Expert Sleepers ES-9
The Expert Sleepers ES-9 is a full-fledged audio interface in Eurorack format, making it easier than ever to connect your computer to your modular synthesizer. Best of all, some niceties unique to the ES-9 make it capable of even replacing your traditional audio interface—so gigging with the ES-9 is an ideal way to lighten your load and decrease the headache of setting up an interface for live performances.
Like its older siblings, the ES-9 is a DC-coupled interface ideal for sending audio and CV information between a modular synthesizer and a computer. Simply plug it in via USB and use it like any other interface; it's class-compliant as well, so no special drivers are needed to get it up and running. It offers a total of fourteen DC-coupled, Eurorack level inputs, and eight DC-coupled outputs—meaning that it could easily become the hub for multitracking your synth, for routing CVs, and much more.
The ES-9 also provides special facilities absent from prior members of the Expert Sleepers family. Most important among these are a pair of line-level main TRS outputs and a headphone output with dedicated volume control, making it easier than ever to create a unified live setup with your modular synth. With all of these new features, ES-9 is sure to become a staple of countless modular synth setups.
- Eurorack-format USB interface for audio and CV
- Fourteen DC-coupled inputs, eight DC-coupled outputs
- Balanced Left and Right main outputs
- Headphone output with dedicated volume control
- S/PDIF I/O
- Can be used as a standalone digital mixer (when configured by web application)
- Dedicated ES-5 expansion header
- Class-compliant: no drivers needed!
- USB type C connection
- Inputs and outputs support ~-10–10V
- Expansion headers for ES-5 and MIDI breakout
- Eurorack module
- Width: 16hp
- Depth: 50mm
- Current draw: 451mA @ +12V, 133mA @ -12V (@ 96kHz sample rate)
- USB: Type C
- Resolution: up to 96kHz, 24-bit
- Digital I/O: S/PDIF In & Out