Endorphin.esShuttle Control USB MIDI to CV
- No Hassle
- Low Prices
Endorphin.es Shuttle Control USB MIDI to CV
Shuttle Control from Endorphin.es is an efficient USB/MIDI-to-CV converter with a total of 16 assignable channels. Connect USB keyboards or other compliant USB/MIDI devices to either of the front panel USB inputs and be amazed at an entirely new level of control. Taking things a step further, Shuttle Control features a micro socket for connecting a tablet or other non-MIDI controllers—even a Mac or PC!
But that's only half of the story. That's because Shuttle Control can also behave as a power supply and distributor. Here, the module can power a whole row of Endorphin.es modules (or a compact eurorack synth system with an equal current draw). Its power specs are as follows: 1000mA on the +12V rail, 600 - 700mA from the -12V rail, and 1000mA from the +5V rail. Make sure to calculate the power specifications of each module prior to connecting and activating Shuttle Control.
This version of Shuttle Control comes sports an elegant black faceplate.
The Cargo 4 update greatly expands the Shuttle Control's already robust features, unlocking new and exciting ways to interface the module with the rest of your system. Shuttle Control can be used independently of an external MIDI clock with the internal clock set by tap tempo. New preset modes include presets for mapping to devices such as the Arturia Beatstep Pro, Teenage Engineering OP-Z, Elektron Octatrack, or Sensel Morph. This update also adds additional MIDI polyphonic expression (MPE) control which allows for more dynamic and expressive playing. Combine that with an MPE-enabled arpeggiator and new host of internal random and probabilistic modulation and the Shuttle Control becomes an all-in-one source for modulation.
Shuttle Control USB MIDI to CV Features
- 12-bit USB/MIDI-to-CV converter
- Power supply and power distributor
- 16 assignable output channels with LED indicators
- Selectable pitch modes
- USB device and host modes via 120 MHz 32-bit ARM Cortex-M3 CPU
- Shuttle Friendly
- Internal PSU powered via cigarette lighter receptacles, batteries, or a 12-20V AC-DC adapter
- Direct connection to PC, Mac and iOS devices
- 8 voice polyphony, polyphonic aftertouch, MIDI clock, tap clock, and more can be converted into CV
- Web-based editor for preset configuration
- 1 micro USB socket
- 2 USB type B sockets
- Front panel power switch
- Toggle and Navigation buttons
- Eurorack module
- Width: 12hp
- Depth: 36mm
- Current draw: 200mA @ +12V, 100mA @ -12V