RolandSYS-521 Dual Low Pass VCF + Mixer
- No Hassle
Roland System-500 521
As a part of the Roland System-500 system, there's great flexibility and power within this module. With a high quality build and a surprisingly affordable price point, the System-500 modules make a great addition or centerpiece for any modular system.
The Roland System-500 521 is a fully analog Dual VCF with a surprisingly affordable price tag, and outstanding ability. This module features two individual low pass filters for audio sources, each with frequency cutoff, resonance, and a semi-fixed high pass filter with two interchangeable positions. The Audio & CV input mixers on each channel allow the blending of multiple sound / modulation sources.
System-500 521 Features
- Three audio inputs for both VCFs
- Frequency and Resonance controls for both VCFs
- Two Frequency CV inputs with dedicated amount sliders
- Toggle Switches for changing filters to Highpass filters
- 1v/Oct tracking input
- Eurorack Module
- Width: 16HP
- Depth: 2-5/16"", 58mm
- Current Draw: [email protected]+12V, [email protected]
Roland SYS-521 Dual Low Pass VCF + Mixer Reviews