RolandSYS-512 Dual VCO
- No Hassle
Roland System-500 512
As a part of the Roland System-500 system, there's great flexibility and power within this module. With a high quality build and a surprisingly affordable price point, the System-500 modules make a great addition or centerpiece for any modular system.
The Roland System-500 512 Modular Dual VCO is a single module with two voltage controlled oscillators. The individual VCOs produce frequencies with 1V per octave tracking and a dedicated pulse, triangle, and saw wave outputs. With CV modulation or panel control, the user can access variable pulse width. The oscillator's frequencies can also be synched with the other to form different sync sounds.
System-500 512 Features
- Remake of the classic System 500 series Dual VCO!
- Dedicated Pulse, Tri and Saw outputs for both VCOs
- Easy Range switching with detented knob, and bipolar fine tune controls
- Toggle switch between Soft and Hard sync styles
- 1v/Oct tracking, with two other modulation inputs
- Pulse width modulation CV input
- Eurorack Module
- Width: 16HP
- Depth: 2-5/16"", 58mm
- Current Draw: 70mA@+12, 55mA@-12V