Random SourceSerge Extended ADSR
- No Hassle
- Low Prices
Random Source Serge Extended ADSR
Random*Source brings Serge's classic Extended ADSR design to Eurorack format, providing a classic synthesizer envelope with an uncommon level of control. Adapted directly from the original Serge circuit, the Extended ADSR is a DADSR envelope rife with opportunity for CV modulation.
The Extended ADSR features dedicated controls for envelope Delay, Attack, Decay, Sustain, and Release—and additionally offers a dedicated CV input for each of these parameters, great for adding nuance to your patches' articulations. The module also includes a "VC All" input, which scales all envelope time stages proportionally so that you can maintain the same shape while scaling the envelope's overall duration. You can also switch your attack and release curves from exponential to linear, allowing this envelope to pair well with basically any modulation destination.
If you're looking for the general utility of a classic ADSR with the extensive control options that have made Serge so famous, look no further than Random*Source's Serge Extended ADSR.
Serge Extended ADSR Features
- Classic ADSR-style envelope with extended functionality
- Original Serge design brought into Eurorack format
- Attack, Decay, Sustain, and Release controls, each with dedicated CV inputs
- Delay stage with CV input for adding a time offset to your envelopes
- All CV input for scaling all time stages proportionally
- Gate and trigger inputs
- Switchable attack/release curves from linear to exponential
- 0–5V output range, as in the classic Serge design
- Eurorack module
- Width: 18hp
- Depth: 25mm
- Current draw: 25mA @ +12V, 20mA @ -12V