Random SourceSerge Active Pro / Noise / CV-Pro
- No Hassle
- Low Prices
Random Source Serge Active Pro / Noise / CV-Pro
Serge Active Pro / Noise / CV-Pro by Random Source stacks a collection of several useful utilities under one panel. The Active Processor is a linear crossfader suitable for both audio signals and control voltage. The design was modified By Serge Tcherepnin in 2017, significantly improving on the precision and accuracy of the circuit.
The Noise section is represented by White, and Pink noise outputs, as well as S/H SRC output that generates a signal useful for Sample and Hold circuits to produce even distribution of random voltages, thus it is an excellent companion for Smooth and Stepped Generator module.
Finally, the CV Processor offers precise mixing of 1V/Oct signals and a switch to transpose the mixed signal up and down 1 octave. Furthermore three additional inputs are equipped with dedicated attenuverters, allowing for accurate mixing and polarizing of signals.
Serge Active Pro / Noise / CV-Pro Features
- Three classic Serge modules revised and combined into a single Eurorack module
- Active Processor audio/CV crossfader
- Noise Source provides direct outputs for White & Pink noise and S&H Source signal
- CV Processor offers three attenuverter channels, two 1V/Oct inputs, octave switch
- Ultra precise performance throughout, perfect for precision adding, transposition, and much more
- Eurorack module
- Width: 18hp
- Depth: 35mm
- Current draw: 45mA @ +12V, 40mA @ -12V