Make NoiseX-PAN Stereo Mixer + Crossfader
Make Noise X-PAN Voltage Controlled Mixer
The Make Noise X-PAN is a five-channel stereo mixer that is highly responsive to control signals, allowing for deep exploration of the stereo field. This means that the X-PAN can create fluctuating stereo sidebands thanks to an aptitude for audio rate crossfading and panning. X-PAN features two full featured stereo channels that boast voltage controlled cross-fading and panning.
The fifth is a simpler channel that serves as a stereo aux input, and also includes a stereo VCA. All of these channels are then combined into the Sum output.
However, the X-PAN isn't done yet, as the module also features direct coupled inputs and outputs. This gives X-PAN a secondary use as a complex CV router. With all these features, stunningly low noise, and a high-headroom signal path, X-PAN begins yet another chapter in Make Noise's legacy of innovation.
Make Noise X-PAN Features
- 5 Channel Inputs all routed to a dynamic Stereo Output
- CV controllable Panning, Cross-fading, and Mixing
- High Headroom/Low-noise circuitry to maintain signal fidelity
- Direct Coupled for use as a Complex CV router
- Width: 10 HP
- Depth: 30mm
- Current Draw: 145mA @ +12V, 110mA @ -12V