InstruoSaïch Quad Oscillator
- No Hassle
- Low Prices
Saïch from Instruo is a quad analog oscillator with a comprehensive set of controls that sets it apart from most modular sound sources. If you're looking for a complex sound source, Saïch might just be the right choice for you.
The four oscillators feature sawtooth waveforms that combine for super-saw functionality. Voice one features ramp, sawtooth, and pulse waveforms, with voices two-four only generating ramp waveforms. These can be individually or globally detuned, transformed, transposed, intervallically offset, and mixed for a wide range of tones and timbres. All the voices feature a 1V/oct CV input, with the voice one input also acting as a global 1V/oct input, depending on the mode it is in. Voices two through four feature Intervallic offsets that define the detuning behavior based on Intervallic unisons, octaves, perfect fourths, and perfect fifths, set by the fader in a secondary mode.
Each oscillator features a digitally controlled analog "smart" VCA that features seven mix profiles. These mix profiles include a basic VCA with all four voices, odds to evens, smart pairs, and cascading crossfade.
Saïch makes a fantastic pair with a quad quantizer such as the Harmonaig, but also features a built-in diatonic mode for Ionian and Aeolian chord scales. Saïch features both linear and exponential bipolar frequency modulation and pulse width modulation when voice one is set to a pulse waveform. Four sub-modes affect voice one and transpose this oscillator down from its fundamental frequency. This powerful oscillator features a unique architecture and approach to synthesis not yet seen in the Eurorack realm, making it stand out from the crowd.
- Quad analog oscillator
- Four sawtooth waveforms with super-saw capabilities
- Smart digitally controlled analog VCAs with seven mix profiles
- Global and individual detuning
- Diatonic modes for Ionian and Aeolian chord scales
- Linear and exponential FM
- Individual or global 1V/oct tracking
- Intervalic offsets for unison, octaves, perfect fourths, and perfect fifths
- Four sub-modes that transpose voice one
- Voice one features ramp, sawtooth, and pulse waveforms
- Eurorack module
- Width: 12hp
- Depth: 27mm
- Current draw: 110mA @ +12V, 90mA @ -12V