InstruoTs-L Waveshaping Oscillator
- No Hassle
- Low Prices
Instruo’s Tš-L is a compact analog triangle-core oscillator with a generous frequency range. Its triangle core generates a corresponding sine wave that is subsequently emitted via the module’s wavefolder output. Additional waveform outputs, include sine, triangle, sub-square, and PWM.
- Triangle core analog oscillator
- Dedicated pitch controls for Coarse and Fine
- Oscillator soft sync
- FM input with selectable linear and exponential ranges
- Sine, Triangle, Sub square waveform outputs
- Variable PWM
- Wavefolder with symmetry control
- Dedicated switch for accessing low frequency mode for use as LFO
- Eurorack module
- Width: 6hp
- Depth: 42mm
- Current draw: 80mA @ +12V, 75mA @ -12V
The Tona and Ts-L are both analog eurorack VCOs with interesting wave-folders. The Tona is generating the bass synth sound and the Ts-L is generating the slower synth line.
The Tš-L is a fully analogue voltage controlled oscillator with a plethora of features in a very small footprint.
Its triangle core circuitry allows for extremely consistent waveforms over a wide frequency range. The triangle foundation is used to generate its sine waveform which holds consistent shape and amplitude across the Tš-L’s wide range. The outputs consist of simultaneous Square/Sub, Triangle, and Sine waveforms, with additional voltage controllable wavefolder and complex PWM waveshaper.
Tš-L includes every feature needed to powerfully perform as a rich, ultra compact audio source, as well as functioning equally as a versatile modulation source.