ASM Hydrasynth Synthesizer (Desktop)
- Free Shipping
- No Hassle Returns
- Extended Warranty
- Low Price Guarantee
Ashun Sound Machines Hydrasynth
Ashun Sound Machines introduces Hydrasynth, the eight-voice polyphonic wave-morphing synthesizer with three oscillators per voice, seemingly endless amount of modulation options, and many other unique features such as Mutators. Besides traditional analog modeling, oscillators 1 and 2 sport a Wavescanning feature, which allows you to smoothly scan through hundreds of waveshapes at will. Mutators open up potential for ever more extreme sound shaping with PWM, FM, and more. Then there are two filters: a twelve algorithm multimode, and a classic state-variable 12dB/oct, which can be routed in parallel, and in series. Hydrasynth also has a ton of effects, from Delays to Reverbs to Flangers, and much more.
The modulation section is equipped with a comprehensive Mod Matrix, five LFOs, and five loopable DAHDSR envelopes with definable Curve and BPM value for each segment. Eight assignable Macros can be used for advanced control over multiple parameters. Although creating new sounds on Hydrasynth is very intuitive, the synth also features a Randomizer that can be applied as to individual modules, as well as to the whole patch itself.
The desktop version of Hydrasynth is equipped with a grid of polyaftertouch-enabled sensitive pads. More than that, the synthesizer also includes a complex arpeggiator with comprehensive options for the note sequencing, direction, and probability.
- Eight-voice polyphonic wave morphing synthesizer
- RGB backlit pads with polyphonic aftertouch
- Easy scale definition for pads with an enormous number of pre-defined scales
- OLED displays for waveform visualization and patch editing/performance display
- Endless encoders with LED rings
- Arpeggiator with complex control options
- Assignable Macro controls per patch
- Open-ended moodulation matrix with up to 32 paths
- Three oscillators per voice with 219 selectable waveforms
- Oscillators 1 and 2 offer Wave Scanning
- Four Mutators per voice, allowing FM, PWM, Sync, Harmonic scanning, and more
- Uncommonly flexible ring modulator and noise section
- Two filters per voice, with parallel or series configurations
- Filter 1 offers 12 different modes, including LPG and Formant
- Filter 2: classic state-variable 12dB/octave morphing filter
- Five looping DAHDSR envelopes with option for relating segment duration to current BPM
- Five complex LFOs
- Integrated delay, reverb, and various modulation effects
- CV & Gate I/O for easy integration into modular synth workflows
- Global & per module randomization and initialization always accessible straight on the front panel
- Easy access to each module's internal parameters via Module Select buttons
- MIDI: In/Out/Thru & MIDI via USB-B
- CV/Gate: I/O at standard selectable Eurorack levels via 3.5mm jacks
- Headphones: 1/4" and 3.5mm
- Outputs: Stereo 1/4"
- Sustain: 1/4" input
- Expression: assignable 1/4" input
- PSU: 12VDC, included
- Rack ears included
Deckard's Dream Expander adds ring modulation, chorus, tremolo, delay and reverb to the Deckard's Dream, or anything else you plug into it.