SequentialProphet Rev2 16-Voice Desktop Module
Sequential Prophet Rev2 Desktop
The Prophet Rev2 from Sequential is a re-envisioning of the Prophet ’08 polysynth that retains and expands upon all of the main features of the original. It has twice the polyphony - making 16 voices, as well as twice the mod matrix. Also included is waveshape modulation on all waveforms and digital effects per layer in split or stacked voice mode including delays (bucket-brigade and standard), reverb, distortion, phase shift, chorus, and ring modulation.
The Desktop module version is for those looking to save a bit of space in their studio. It contains all the features of the keyboard version minus the actual keyboard.
The polyphonic step sequencer allows one to sequence up to 6 notes per step for a length of 64 steps. Different sequences can be used for each layer when working in split or stacked voice mode, aiding in composition or performance.
Prophet Rev2 Desktop Features
- Desktop Module Version
- 2 DCOs per voice
- Analog VCAs
- Multi-slope VCF
- 3 envelope generators
- 4 LFOs
- 16-Voice Polyphony
- Waveshape Modulation
- Poly Step Sequencing
- Programmable arpeggiator
- 5-octave keyboard with semi-weighted action, velocity, and aftertouch
- 512 Factory Programs (4 banks of 128) and 512 fully editable User Programs with 2 layers (2 separate sounds) in each Program
- IEC input for power supply
- Dimensions: 7.9" x 21.6" x 3.3" (20cm x 54.8cm x 8.4cm)
- Weight: 7.5 lbs. (3.4 kg)