SequentialProphet Rev2 16-Voice Analog Keyboard Synthesizer
- No Hassle
- Low Prices
Sequential Prophet Rev2
The Prophet Rev2 from Sequential is a reenvisioning of the Prophet ’08 poly synth that retains and expands upon all of the main features of the original. It has twice the polyphony - making 16 voices, as well as twice the mod matrix. Also included is waveshape modulation on all waveforms and digital effects per layer in split or stacked voice mode including delays (bucket-brigade and standard), reverb, distortion, phase shift, chorus, and ring modulation.
The polyphonic step sequencer allows one to sequence up to 6 notes per step for a length of 64 steps. Different sequences can be used for each layer when working in split or stacked voice mode, aiding in composition or performance.
It includes a five-octave keyboard with semi-weighted keys supporting velocity and channel aftertouch. Those used to pianos and traditional keyboards will feel right at home.
Prophet Rev2 Features
- 2 DCOs per voice
- Analog VCAs
- Multi-slope VCF
- 3 envelope generators
- 4 LFOs
- 16-Voice Polyphony
- Waveshape Modulation
- Poly Step Sequencing
- Programmable arpeggiator
- 5-octave keyboard with semi-weighted action, velocity, and aftertouch
- 512 Factory Programs (4 banks of 128) and 512 fully editable User Programs with 2 layers (2 separate sounds) in each Program
- MIDI In, Out, Thru
- Main stereo audio output: 1/4″ unbalanced
- Output B stereo audio output: 1/4″ unbalanced
- Sustain pedal input: accepts normally on or normally off momentary footswitch.
- Pedal/CV input: responds to expression pedals or control voltages ranging from 0 to 5 VDC (protected against higher or negative voltages).
- Headphone output: 1/4″ stereo phone jack.
- Power: IEC AC power inlet for internal power supply
- Operates worldwide on voltages between 100 and 240 volts at 50 to 60 Hz; 30 watts maximum power consumption
- Oiled African mahogany wood end panels
- Dimensions: 12.70″ (32.26 cm) W x 35.12″ (89.20 cm) L x 3.80″ (9.65 cm) H (2.30″ at front edge; the feet account for 0.25″ of the total height)
- Weight: 20.5 lbs. (9.3 kg)
June 28, 2017
at Perfect Circuit Audio, Burbank CA