Mystic CircuitsTree Sequential Switch
- No Hassle
- Low Prices
Mystic Circuits Tree
The Mystic Circuits Tree is an eight-channel sequential switch with a variety of features that make it easy for it to branch into disparate parts of your patches. Capable of bidirectional signal routing, it can act as an eight-to-one or one-to-eight switch with ease.
It offers normal clock, reset, and "backward" gate inputs for typical sequential switch behavior, as well as momentary inputs for +1, +2, and +4...enabling momentary binary addressing. This makes it possible to create non-linear patterns from multiple incoming gates, great for more advanced signal switching scenarios.
Additionally, the switch's common channel is normalled to a high offset voltage, making it possible to use Tree as a gate sequencer with nothing patched into the common I/O jack.
- Eight-channel sequential switch and gate sequencer
- Bi-direction I/O for complex routing scenarios
- Standard Clock, Reset, and Backward inputs for advancing the switch
- Momentary Shift inputsfor gate-driven routing selection
- Common node normalled to high offset voltage for use as a gate sequencer
- Eurorack module
- Width: 6hp
- Depth: 21mm
- Current draw: 34mA @ +12V, 31mA @ -12V
Tree is an incredibly powerful bi-directional switch with the capability to expand it's functionality with multiple Leaves modules. The result is a versatile platform for controlling and routing voltage throughout an entire system.