MOTU M2 USB Audio Interface
- Free Shipping
- No Hassle Returns
- Extended Warranty
- Low Price Guarantee
The MOTU M2 is a two-input/two-output USB audio interface, perfect for recording audio or streaming. It features ultra-low latency recording with sample rates ranging from 44.1 to 192kHz and superior audio quality with the ESS Sabre32 Ultra DAC Technology.
MOTU M2 offers two XLR-1/4" inputs with individual gain control and switchable +48V phantom power. The full-color LCD metering provides instant visual feedback of your levels. Outputs include two balanced, DC-coupled 1/4" TRS outputs with 120dB dynamic range and two unbalanced RCA outputs. It also includes direct monitoring of each input, in either mono or stereo operation.
The M2 also features loopback mode for capturing the internal output of your computer. This works great for podcasting or live-streaming. It can also be a stand-alone mixer with USB-C power adapter. The M2 includes MOTU performer lite with over 100 instruments, dozens of plug-ins, Ableton Live Lite, and over six GB of samples which allow you to start making music straight out of the box. On top of that it is plug-and-play, iOS compatible, and features MIDI in and out.
- Two-input/two-output USB audio interface
- ESS Sabre32 Ultra DAC Technology
- Hi-Z XLR/TRS inputs with phantom power
- Full-color LCD display
- Two balanced, DC coupled ¼" outputs and two RCA outputs
- Includes MOTU performer Lite and Ableton Live Lite
- iOS compatible
- MIDI in/out
- 6GB of audio loops and 100+ instruments
- Can be used as a stand-alone mixer
- USB-C power either computer or standalone (USB cable included)