MerisLVX Modular Delay System Pedal
- No Hassle
- Low Prices
Meris LVX Modular Delay System Pedal
The Meris legacy for creating dynamic and highly flexible pedals continues with LVX, a stereo delay pedal built upon a highly intuitive modular system for creating deep, complex textures and effects. Sporting a brilliant white canvas for designing your dream delay, LVX offers true stereo processing of either instrument-level signals like guitar and line-level signals for synth players, sound designers, and performers alike. The interface consists of immediate control over the delay time, feedback, modulation, and dry/wet blend, alongside two user-definable controls for accessing your favorite parameters from any of the numerous options. The delay lines can be set in a number of configurations for creating basic to luxurious delay stylings like multi-tap, reverse, and multi-filtered with even a choice to work more pristine like a digital delay or rough and colored like a BBD or magnetic tape delay.
A first for Meris, LVX offers 60-seconds of stereo looping for not only enhancing the delay element but for producing beautiful backing material for artists to play along with and build upon. Basic transport such as play, stop, record, and overdub are easily accessible via the footswitches with even more complex performance features such as the two loop FX for pushing and playing with your loop in real time. Loop FX 1 in its default state can create one-shot loops, act as a retrigger source, or even turn your loop into a scrubbable audio file via Expression control. Mess with the loops timing and playback speed with Loop FX 2, injecting half-time or reverse effects right out of the box—although both Loop FX are highly customizable for any looper performance control via the main screen.
Additional elements for shaping your input, delay, and looper include the fantastic selection of Meris' collection of tried and true effects alongside some new tonal shaping tools. LVX offers several timbral and modulation effects including Meris's brilliant micro tuning and harmonizing from the Hedra, flangers and phaser from the Polymoon, pitch shifting and bit crushing from the Ottobit Jr, and filters and compressor from the Enzo. Some new effects processing choices have been added across five different categories, including dynamics, preamps, filter, pitch, and modulation, all of which further enhance LVX to new heights never obtained before in the Meris family. All that said, the looper along with any single effect from each of the five categories can be placed in one of four locations in the delay line for complex signal routing and processing, including pre-delay and dry, pre-delay, feedback loop, and post delay.
Easily hop from preset to preset with up to 99 onboard across 33 banks, with immediate access to your favorite three via the glowing push-buttons a la Meris interfacing. Add expression and MIDI to control and perform the LVX externally or add one of the numerous onboard modifiers to control any number of parameters, including two LFOs, an envelope follower, a S&H modulator, and even a sequencer. All of this and more can be configured via the onboard hi-res display with a unique bubble-like modular system for a more visual experience or a text-based interface for direct word-for-word parameter viewing. With tons of adjustable global parameters, a flexible onboard tuner, and USB-C functionality for future firmware updates, the LVX is sure to sit properly amongst anysize pedalboard looking for producing lively and ever-changing sonic depth.
- Modular delay system
- Flexible stereo delay line with independent control over each channel
- Five Delay structures (parallel, multitap, multifilter, poly, and reverse) and three types (digital, BBD, and magnetic)
- Over 2.5 seconds of dual delay time with note division, tap tempo, and even MIDI sync
- Loads of configuration options for categories and elements
- Processing categories include dynamics, preamp, filter, pitch, and modulation with each category having multiple types to choose from
- Effects include new flavors as well as processors from their classic Hedra, Polymoon, Ottobit Jr, and Enzo pedals
- Onboard 60 second stereo looper with flexible transport, overdub, retrigger, and loop scrubbing
- 33 banks of up to 99 saveable and recallable presets—favorite bank immediately accesses top three favorite presets
- User-definable controller knobs for immediate access to your favorite parameters
- Configurable onboard tuner
- True stereo I/O for instrument or synth/line-level device processing
- 5-pin DIN MIDI I/O and assignable Expression pedal input for control
- 32-bit float DSP, 24-bit A/D & D/A conversion, and USB-C for firmware updates
- Dimensions: 7.25" x 4.5" x 2" (W x L x H)
- Power Specs: 9VDC center-negative (PSU not included)
LVX is a Modular Delay System which breaks the paradigm of pre-set delay types in favor of freedom and
flexibility. A completely new UI and user experience has been designed from the ground up to make LVX
immediately intuitive to navigate. The architecture of LVX allows ultimate creative freedom to design a custom
delay. The pedal features discrete processing elements and control signal modifiers that can be connected as
desired for nearly infinite flexibility in crafting custom sounds.