JoranalogueSwitch 4 Performance Switcher / Router
- No Hassle
- Low Prices
Joranalogue Switch 4
The Joranalogue Audio Design Switch 4 is a signal routing module based around quick access to multiple routings, enabling hands-on control of muting, multing, switching, and more. It also offers impedance compensated outputs and +5V normalization for easy creation of manual gates.
With two rotary switch-based signal selectors (with dedicated momentary and latching custom mute/unmute switches) and four individual channels with the same custom switches, Switch 4 is a mult, signal router, mute, manual gate source, and far more.
Switch 4 Features
- Bottom switching section with four custom dual-action toggle switches for latching and momentary response
- +5V normalized to bottom switching section for creation of manual gates
- Top routing section with two rotary and two dual-action toggle switches
- Inputs normalized downward, enabling use as a switched multiples
- Full analogue buffered signal paths with extremely low noise and distortion
- Eurorack module
- Width: 8hp
- Depth: 30mm
- Current draw: 25mA @ +12V ; 25mA @ -12V
Joranalogue's unique approach to synthesizer design leaves a lot open to the performer's imagination. Rather than building straightforward, conventional sound sources, controllers, or processors, they instead make highly multi-functional modules that can cover a lot of different ground in any given patch. While that can be inspiring for some, it might be intimidating for others...but luckily, Boris is here to show us the way.
In this demo, Boris shows how a number of their modules can interact to create everything from evolving sound design to high-controlled rhythms and beyond. If you're into super powerful, performable modular synths—and hey, who isn't?—then you're gonna want to take a long hard look at what Joranalogue is doing.