JoranalogueSwitch 4 Performance Switcher / Router
- No Hassle
- Low Prices
Joranalogue Switch 4
The Joranalogue Audio Design Switch 4 is a signal routing module based around quick access to multiple routings, enabling hands-on control of muting, multing, switching, and more. It also offers impedance compensated outputs and +5V normalization for easy creation of manual gates.
With two rotary switch-based signal selectors (with dedicated momentary and latching custom mute/unmute switches) and four individual channels with the same custom switches, Switch 4 is a mult, signal router, mute, manual gate source, and far more.
Switch 4 Features
- Bottom switching section with four custom dual-action toggle switches for latching and momentary response
- +5V normalized to bottom switching section for creation of manual gates
- Top routing section with two rotary and two dual-action toggle switches
- Inputs normalized downward, enabling use as a switched multiples
- Full analogue buffered signal paths with extremely low noise and distortion
- Eurorack module
- Width: 8hp
- Depth: 30mm
- Current draw: 25mA @ +12V ; 25mA @ -12V