JoranalogueSelect 2 Dual CV Processor
- No Hassle
- Low Prices
Joranalogue Select 2
Joranalogue's Select 2 is a two channel precision control voltage processor with attenuation, offset, mixing, and inputs that allow gates to perform switching and muting functions.
Each processor has two switchable inputs (selected via external gate), a track and hold with super stable hold voltage, and a gated attenuverter. With several clever normalizations, the Select 2 can be patch-programmed to perform a huge number of functions, from simple attenuation to complex signal switching and more.
Select 2 Featuers
- Dual voltage processor capable of a variety of utility functions
- Two inputs per processor, switchable via external gate
- +5VDC normalized to A input on each processor
- "Hold" input allows access to track & hold function on each processor
- "Unity" input allows for gate activation/deactivation of channel's built-in attenuverter
- A & B channels are mixed together at B output when A output is unpatched
- Red/Blue LEDs for output monitoring
- Works great for audio and CV!
- Eurorack module
- Width: 6hp
- Depth: 43mm
- Current draw: 25mA @ +12V ; 25mA @ -12V
Joranalogue's unique approach to synthesizer design leaves a lot open to the performer's imagination. Rather than building straightforward, conventional sound sources, controllers, or processors, they instead make highly multi-functional modules that can cover a lot of different ground in any given patch. While that can be inspiring for some, it might be intimidating for others...but luckily, Boris is here to show us the way.
In this demo, Boris shows how a number of their modules can interact to create everything from evolving sound design to high-controlled rhythms and beyond. If you're into super powerful, performable modular synths—and hey, who isn't?—then you're gonna want to take a long hard look at what Joranalogue is doing.