Intellijel DesignsMixup Chainable Mono / Stereo Audio Utility Mixer
Mixup, from Intellijel Designs, is an expandable AC-coupled mixer optimized for Eurorack modular synthesizer systems. It features a total of eight inputs, with six accessible via front panel, and two outputs. The first two inputs are single-channel mono with muting capabilities and level control, the third input is dual-channel stereo with shared mute and level controls, and the fourth is a non-mutable auxiliary unity-gain stereo input.
Multiple Mixups can be chained together via rear panel connectors, enabling the creation of sub-mixes or simply adding more input options.
Users take note: because Mixup has been specifically designed for use with audio signals. Use as a CV mixer is not recommended.
- AC-coupled circuitry; designed specifically for audio signals
- Six front panel inputs and two outputs
- First two inputs are single-channel mono with mute switches and level control
- Input 3 is a dual-channel stereo input with shared mute and level control
- Input four is an auxiliary unity-gain, non-mutable stereo input
- Bus connectors on rear panel enable chaining of multiple Mixups for more inputs and sub-mixes
- Width: 6 hp
- Max Depth: 29 mm
- Power: 15 mA@+12V; 16mA@-12V