Flock AudioCX 8-Channel Microphone Preamp with Digital Control
- No Hassle
- Low Prices
Flock Audio CX
The perfect companion to the Patch ecosystem, Flock Audio's CX is an eight-channel microphone preamp and instrument input module with sophisticated digital control. On the front, you'll find eight XLR-1/4" TRS combo jacks, each capable of providing phantom power to condenser microphones that require it. All conifguration is handled with the Patch App and Patch App DX software applications, which also affords seamless integration with Flock Audio's digitally-controlled patchbay products. Audio cabling is neat and tidy thanks to the use of a DB-25 line output on the rear, which may be routed into any of the Patch units or the rest of your studio. Get yourself a clean, modern microphone preamp solution with Flock Audio's CX.
- Standalone microphone and instrument input module
- 8x XLR-1/4" TRS inputs
- All inputs offer optional 48V phantom power
- 8x line outputs on D-SUB (TASCAM pinout)
- Fully analog signal path
- Digital routing and configuration handled by Patch App and Patch App DX
- Easy integration with Flock Audio Patch line
- Includes rack-ears for mounting
- Dimensions: 1.75"(H) x 10.25" (L) x 7" (D)
- Weight: 5 lbs.
- Power: External Power Supply w/ Threaded Locking Connector (IEC Cable Included)