Expert Sleepers ES-8 USB Audio Interface
- Free Shipping
- No Hassle Returns
- Extended Warranty
- Low Price Guarantee
Expert Sleepers ES-8
The Expert Sleepers ES-8 is essentially a USB 2.0 interface built into a Eurorack module. It features DC coupled ins/outs that can process both CV and audio signals—meaning it is compatible with CV generation software like Silent Way, Reaktor, Max/MSP, zMors, and CV Toolkit. It is also compatible with CV generating iOS apps.
If all this wasn’t enough, the ES-8 also features ADAT ins/outs, meaning it can connect directly to an audio interface for extra pre-amps or 1/4” outputs. There’s also an expansion header that links the module with the ES-5, which can then be connected to Expert Sleepers’s CV, MIDI, and Gate expanders.
In addition to its pristine internal clock, the ES-8 can also sync with clock signals sourced from the ADAT signal.
- USB socket: Type B
- Driver suport: class-compliant USB 2.0 (no Windows support initially)
- Channel count: 12 in, 16 out
- Supported sample rates: 44.1kHz, 48kHz, 88.2kHz, 96kHz
- Output connections: 8x 3.5mm jacks, DC-coupled
- Maximum output voltage: approximately +/- 10V DC
- Analogue inputs: 4x 3.5mm jacks, DC-coupled
- Input voltage range: approximately +/- 10V
- Digital I/O: 1x ADAT input, 1x ADAT output
- Expansion headers: 1 for ES-5, 1 for ES-6
- Eurorack Module
- Panel width: 8HP
- Module depth: 50mm
- Current draw: 196mA on the +12V rail, 52mA on the -12V rail (at 96kHz)