DreadboxNostalgia Three-Stage Delay
- No Hassle
Nostalgia from Dreadbox is a three-stage delay with internal LFO perfect for time-based effects such as delay, chorus, and reverb-like effects. The delay time slider changes the delay of all three delay lines from 30ms up to 1 second. There are two feedback sliders, 1/3 and Full. 1/3 affects the feedback path of the first delay line, while the Full control affects the total feedback path through the entire effect. At high feedback settings, the Nostalgia will begin to self oscillate.
Nostalgia has three outputs: first stage only, labeled 1/3; second stage only, labeled 2/3; and a mix output, labeled Master. These individual outputs are intended to create larger, more complex feedback paths by processing the individual outputs through filters or other methods and routing them back into the input. The LFO is internally routed to the delay time to create modulated delay effects such as chorus with both a triangle and square wave LFO.
Nostalgia can also accept instrument-level signals for processing without the need for a specialized input module.
- Three-stage delay
- First stage and full feedback sliders
- Global time control for all delays from 30ms to 1 second
- Internal LFO modules delay time and features triangle and square waves
- Mix output plus outputs for first and second delay lines for external processing
- Accepts guitar level signals
- Mix sets dry/wet balance
- Feedback for first delay line or all three
- Eurorack module
- Width: 10hp
- Depth: 35mm
- Current draw: 117mA @ +12V, 25mA @ -12V