Cre8audioNiftyKEYZ Eurorack Keyboard Case
- No Hassle
- Low Prices
Create your customized dream synth with the Cre8audio NiftyKEYZ, a 112HP Eurorack case with a built-in 49-key keyboard. Several built-in utilities, such as four CV/Gate outs, two 3:1 mults, and audio outputs makes it easy to populate the case with tasty sound sources. A comfortable 49-note keybed with aftertouch gives you healthy working range of notes, while the transposition switch moves up or down an octave to fill in any gaps. A pitch bend and mod wheel let you express yourself effortlessly, plus the built-in LFO can be controlled by the mod wheel with a simple press of a key.
Not only does this work exceptionally with Eurorack, but the NiftyKEYZ has USB and 5-pin MIDI in/out so you can easily sequence your rack with a DAW or use this as a comfortable MIDI keyboard. Switch between several different modes including a full featured arpeggiator and auto-chord mode. Assign the CV/Gate outputs to work in polyphonic mode, mono, or split voice.
The NiftyKEYZ from Cre8audio has functionality and style that will work in any studio or for any live performer who wants to fully customize their keyboard-driven instrument.
- Full-size 49 key synth-action keybed with aftertouch
- 112HP of space for Eurorack modules
- 4x CV/gate outs can be split by keyboard zone and used polyphonic or monophonic modes
- Multimode arpeggiator
- Auto-chord function
- Transpose +/- 1 octave
- Glide control
- Internal clock with swing and divisions
- Multimode LFO
- 2x Buffered mults
- Sustain and expression pedal inputs
- 2x Audio outputs
- MIDI I/O via USB and 5-pin
- Power: 1200mA @ +12v, 1000mA @ -12v, 1000mA @ +5v
- Voltage Range: CV Outs 1–4, 0–+10v
- CV outs are only positive
- Dimensions: 27.5 x 14 x 5 in / 70 x 36 x 13 cm