ZoomH5 Field Recorder
- No Hassle
- Low Prices
The Zoom H5 is a handy field recording tool, perfect for capturing sound samples during your next sonic expedition. The H5 can record in WAV and MP3 file formats in 16 or 24-bit, with sample-rates of 44.1, 48, or 96kHz. The recordings are also timestamped, which makes them Broadcast Wave Format compliant; very useful for syncing your recordings to footage! The Zoom H5 captures its sound through a number of inputs. A built-in stereo pair of microphones records in stunning fidelity and depth. Additionally, the H5 comes included with a stereo pair of hybrid 1/4"-XLR inputs that are very useful for any external inputs, or for capturing live performances from the venue's front of house console. These features converge to create a recorder of stunning depth and fidelity—all in a format that fits in your pocket.
- Interchangeable microphone capsules
- Dual XLR/TRS 1/4" Inputs
- Records in 16–24-bit depth
- Sample Rates of 44.1, 48, or 96kHz
- Minimum resolution: 16-bit, 44.1kHz
- Maximum resolution: 24-bit, 96kHz
- Simultaneous record tracks: 4
- Built-in mics: XYH-5 X/Y pair
- Inputs: 2x XLR 1/4" combo, 1x 1/8"
- Outputs: 1x 1/8", 1x 1/8" headphone
- Built-in speaker
- Memory: removable SD/SDHC
- Power: AA batteries or optional AC power
- Dimensions: 7.77 x 5.21 x 1.66"
With a portable field recorder like the Zoom H5, you can turn a railroad train into a kick drum or a smashing Club-Mate bottle into a snare. You can even add cat meows to your tracks!