ZIQALDimension Wavetable Oscillator MK3
- No Hassle
- Low Prices
ZIQAL Dimension MK3
Design intense basses and lush pads with ZIQAL's Dimension MK3, a hi-fi wavetable oscillator module with loads of timbres, compatibility, and morphable parameters to work with, updated with a gorgeous new screen. This brilliant display and sturdy push-encoder helps you navigate the deep and ever-expanding nature of Dimension, sporting 25 onboard wavetables with each table consisting of 256 individual waveforms! The fidelity per waveform is massive at 2048 samples with specs of 16-bit/44.1kHz resolution, and the internal engine for further processing runs at 32bit float to be sure your synthesis doesn't clip or distort in an unwanted and gnarly digital way.
The onboard controls relate to coarse and fine tuning, wavetable navigation, and two non-distinct controls that relate back to one of Dimension's four different modes. Dimension is capable of playing four-note chords via CV-programming or even MIDI mini-TRS in, all of which voices span across the stereo spectrum. For even further density, each voice can be stacked up to six times for detune for a massive 24-voice limit in a small 10HP module. Highly define complex and unique wavetable movement via the XY capabilities of dimension mode or even two wavetables running at once with individual outputs via dual mode.
With how rich and scannable Dimension is, it serves as a stellar modulation source when run in LFO mode, reaching super-low frequencies and applying the same dual output for double the wiggling! With the ability to import your own wavetables over the microSD card following the Serum wavetable format, Dimension brings the complex nature of digital and in-the-box synthesis workflows to Eurorack.
Dimension MK3 Features
- Polyphonic wavetable oscillator
- 25 wavetables consisting of 256 waveforms per table
- Each waveform specified at 2048 samples for hi-fi performance
- Upgraded screen
- Onboard microSD card can import new wavetables (compatible with Serum wavetable format)
- Up to 24 simultaneous voices can be played back (four individual notes, up to 6-times detune)
- FM, navigation, and two wavetable parameter inputs with attenuators per
- 1V/Oct CV input and trigger/MIDI input
- Uses MIDI TRS Type A connection—adapter not included
- Classic mode pans four voices across stereo output with CV-programmable chord changes or MIDI
- Dimension mode morphs across an X/Y territory to morph between all waveforms within a wavetable
- Dual mode outputs separate wavetables per output
- Capable as a modulation source via LFO mode
- Eurorack module
- Width: 10hp
- Depth: 25mm
- Current draw: 100mA @ +12V, 15mA @ -12V
Ziqal's Dimension is even capable of loading SERUM wavetables !
A brilliant display and sturdy push-encoder helps you navigate the deep and ever-expanding nature of Dimension, sporting 25 onboard wavetables with each table consisting of 256 individual waveforms!