WORNG ElectronicsVector Space Spatial Voltage Processor
- No Hassle
- Low Prices
WORNG Electronics Vector Space
The WORNG Vector Space is a spatially-oriented processor for incoming control voltages with an enormous number of applications, from vector mixing, multichannel panning, and more. Deriving up to seventeen outputs from three inputs, the Vector Space is an excellent way to create massive modulation resources from simple means.
Inspiring by the Wiard JAG Joystick Axis Generator, the Vector Space expands this classic processor into three dimensions, offering Cube, Plane, and Sphere outputs all generated from the same CV "coordinate" inputs. See WORNG's manual on the Vector Space for patch suggestions including vector mixing, multichannel spatialization, generative sequencing, and more.
Vector Space Features
- Three-dimensional control voltage processor
- Accepts three inputs (audio or CV) to generate up to 17 outputs
- Each output features bipolar LED indicator
- Each input switchable between bipolar (-5/+5V) and unipolar (0/10V) operation
- Perfect for generating vast modulation resources from simple inputs
- Bizarre experimental audio processor, from panning to odd modulation and mixing effects