UDOSuper 6 Polyphonic Hybrid Keyboard Synthesizer - Limited Edition White
- No Hassle
- Low Prices
UDO Super 6
UDO's Super 6 is an innovative twelve-voice hybrid keyboard polysynth with a distinctive binaural signal path—known for its lush textures and captivating sound design potential. While this cutting-edge synthesizer is in part inspired by classic Roland designs, it offers its own distinct take on sound creation and manipulation, with leveraging its hybrid analog/digital signal path for a vast array of creative, captivating sound design opportunities. From timeless pads and synth keys to immersive stereo textures, the Super 6 delivers outstanding performance. And what's more, this limited-edition white version looks super snazzy.
With FPGA-based oscillators, analog filter and VCA sections, and high-quality 192kHz, 24-bit effects, the Super 6's voice architecture stands out for its power and pristine sound. Complemented by a well-designed modulation section, a velocity and aftertouch-sensitive Fatar keybed, and an integrated arpeggiator and sequencer, this synthesizer transports us to the 1980s, where the future of synthesizers was born.
Each voice boasts two FPGA-based oscillators, each with its own unique features and sonic capabilities. The DDS1 oscillator, part of the Super-wavetable engine, enables the creation of massive stereo swarms and spatial images. It consists of a single centroid oscillator and six sister oscillators, offering phase separation across the stereo field. You can also import your own user wavetables, allowing for complete customization of the Super 6's sound. Additionally, Oscillator 2 provides access to traditional waveshapes and essential sound design techniques like hard sync, PWM, and suboscillator tones.
The VCF and VCA sections of the Super 6 are fully analog, providing classic sound manipulation opportunities that make the sound truly exceptional. The highpass and lowpass filters can be combined for versatile bandpass responses. The lowpass filter supports self-oscillation and key tracking, enabling unique filter FM and sound generation possibilities.
The Super 6 offers two envelopes: an invertible HADSR envelope with looping capability and a classic ADSR envelope. Each envelope can be assigned to control multiple destinations, allowing for intricate sound design. Together with the LFO section and modulation matrix, the Super 6 empowers you to create complex and extraordinary sounds.
Designed with a velocity and aftertouch-sensitive keybed, a sequencer, arpeggiator, MPE compliance, and exceptional build quality, the Super 6 emerges as one of the most captivating polyphonic synthesizers available today.
Super 6 Features
- Special limited edition white Super 6 keyboard
- Powerful twelve-voice polyphonic synthesizer offering a wide range of sonic possibilities
- Combines the classic Roland aesthetic and workflow with advanced digital capabilities
- Hybrid architecture utilizing a combination of FPGA and analog processing for exceptional sound quality
- Binaural signal path enhances stereo imaging and provides immersive, textured sounds
- Versatile main oscillator featuring a unique "super wavetable" engine and the ability to import custom waveforms
- Second oscillator based on DDS technology, offering FM, sync, suboscillator, and other classic sound sculpting options
- Extensive modulation capabilities with multiple LFOs, envelopes, and a comprehensive modulation matrix
- High-quality stereo effects, including Roland-style chorus and delay, with 24-bit, 192kHz resolution
- Responsive Fatar keybed with velocity sensitivity and aftertouch for expressive playing
- Integrated arpeggiator and 64-step sequencer for rhythmic and melodic exploration
- MPE compatible for maximum expressive potential
- MIDI: In, Out, and Thru via 5-pin DIN
- USB: MIDI, patch/sequence management, waveform download
- Audio Input: stereo 1/4"
- Expression input: 1/4", 0–5V CV-compatible
- Sustain: 1/4" standard footswitch input
- Output: Main L & R on 1/4"
- Headphone: 1/4"
- Dimensions: 830 x 350 x 90mm
- Power: Universal input via IEC