- No Hassle
Jupiter-Xm is a polyphonic five-part multi-timbral synthesizer from Roland inspired by the company’s iconic instruments of the past, yet with a strong grasp of what makes a great modern sound machine. Jupiter-Xm is built around the powerful ZEN-Core synth engine, which is capable of modeling classic analog sounds of the Jupiter-8, Juno-106, and SH-101, and various digital instruments like the XV-5080 and RD electric pianos. Four independent synth parts are accompanied by the onboard drum machine engine apt in recreating the popular sounds of TR-808, 909, 707, 727, 606, CR-78, as well as completely new and never-before heard electronic percussion. Of course, with polyphony of up to 256 notes, all five parts can be played simultaneously merging into a synchronous, ecstatic sonic experience.
Jupiter-Xm is equipped with a powerful AI-infused arpeggiator. I-Arpeggio detects and analyzes the actions of the performer, and uses this data to create original accompanying rhythm tracks, bass lines, and harmonies. These can be further edited and transferred to your DAW of choice as MIDI files.
Finally, Jupiter-Xm is armed with a huge selection of DSP effects, ranging from EQs and Compressors to Delays, Reverbs, Distortions, and Multi Effects.
- ZEN-Core sound engine
- Dedicated drum engine that includes models of classic Roland machines: TR-808, 909, 707, 727, 606, CR-78
- 90 DSP effects
- I-Arpegio: an advanced arpegiator built with AI technology
- 256-note polyphony
- 4 oscillators per voice
- Semi-weighted 37-key velocity-sensitive keyboard
- Built-in full-range speakers
- 3.5mm auxilary and combo XLR + 1/4" inputs
- Expandable via USB-to-Host and USB-to-Device jacks
- Keys: 37 compact keys w/ velocity
- Speaker amp: 4W x2
- Headphone output: 3.5mm, 1/4"
- Main out: 2x 1/4", 2x XLR
- Mic input: combo XLR-1/4"
- Aux input: 3.5mm stereo
- Pedal inputs: Hold & Expression Pedal
- MIDI: In, Out
- USB: Type B for Audio, MIDI—Type A for memory port
- Power: DC12V (included) or 8xAA batteries (not included)
- Dimensions: 576 x 308 x 93mm
It also has a polyphonic five-part multitimbral synthesizer engine that can emulate the sounds of many classic Roland analog and digital synthesizers as well as electric pianos and drum machines. The synth engines include the SH-101, Juno 106 and Jupiter 8, as far as drum machines go all of the classics are covered from the CR-78 to TR-808 and TR-909.