NovationSummit Polyphonic Synthesizer
- No Hassle
- Low Prices
Come on a journey with me as we travel through a ridge and come upon a beautiful 16 voice polyphonic hybrid synthesizer; behold my friends, for Novation has been gracious enough to lead us to the Summit. A beautiful elaboration on the Novation Peak, the Summit comes packed to the gills with features.
Thanks to Novation's proprietary New Oxford Oscillators, the Summit is capable of subtractive, FM, and wavetable synthesis methods—making the synthesizer as fluid as the streams trickling down its namesake. These oscillators are gelled together via Summit's analog multimode filter. This means that the Summit is analog where it counts, capable of handling lush brassy textures, or booming subs. The Summit also offers multitimbral options and a robust effects section that includes Distortion, Chorus, Delay and Reverb. Additionally, the synthesizer includes a stereo input that is routable to Summit's effects section and aux outputs! Make base camp at the Summit and allow yourself to get lost in the lush digital vistas of the synthesizer. Breathe in the cold mountain air and listen to the pads and winds as you're swept up in view from the Summit.
- Two-part multitimbral, 16-voice polyphonic synthesizer
- Three NCO per voice, enabling subtractive, wavetable or FM synthesis
- Analogue multimode 12/24 dB filter per voice with dual mode
- Five octave semi-weighted keybed velocity and aftertouch
- Per-part FX including distortion, chorus, delay and reverb
- Stereo audio in routable to FX and AUX outputs
- Registration includes Novation Sound Collective, a program delivering monthly deals on plugins and software straight to your Novation account
- Dimensions: 39.31x11.95x3.62"
- USB Connectivity
- MIDI In/Out/Thru
- 5 1/4 Stereo Outputs
- One Headphone Output
- 2 Control Inputs
- 61-Note Keyboard
The Summit is a 16 voice bi-timbral synthesizer with digital oscillators and analog filters as well as effects. In addition to being like having two Peaks and a keyboard the Summit adds audio inputs and knobs for easier access to oscillator FM controls.
The digital oscillators can give you traditional analog oscillator waveforms as well as many other sounds including organs and wavetables. The multimode filter has 12 and 24db cutoff options as well as drive both before and after the filter.