Novation Peak Eight Voice Polyphonic Synthesizer
- Free Shipping
- No Hassle Returns
- Extended Warranty
- Low Price Guarantee
The Novation Peak is a polyphonic synthesizer featuring a total of eight voices. It features three Oxford Oscillators, and an all-analog multimode resonant filter for each separate voice. These features render the synth perfect for both melodic and abstract duties.
If all this wasn’t enough, the Peak features a 16-slot matrix modulation assignment, three ADSR envelopes, an arpeggiator, and effects such as reverb, delay, and chorus. Combine all this with the unit’s CV modulation input and it’s easy to ascertain why this is one of the most versatile desktop synthesizers currently on the market.
As of firmware version 1.2, the Peak now offers a huge host of new features. Two additional non-voice-specific LFOs and pitch bend (including polarity-specific pitch bend messages). A new mod matrix design makes accessing all 16 modulation slots far simpler, and the new FX mod matrix allows for additional routing of four non-voice-specific modulation sources to the Peak's various FX parameters. Envelopes now offer a Hold stage and option for AD looping envelopes. And certainly not least of all, the Peak now offers microtuning, allowing users to add up to 16 tuning tables to their instruments at a time, turning even simple patches into rich sources of otherworldly, unexplored harmony.
- Innovative New Oxford Oscillators using two waveform generating techniques: NCOs (Numerically-Controlled Oscillators) and 17 digital wavetables
- Pre-filter and post-filter distortion per voice, plus global distortion
- Polyphonic aftertouch and linear FM
- Extensive modulation system, with 16-slot modulation matrix and 16 direct assignments controlled on the front panel Three AHDSR envelopes and two LFOs per voice, plus animate buttons for instantmodulation switching
- High-quality reverb, delay and chorus effects, and onboard arpeggiator
- CV modulation input for integration with modular systems
- Compact desktop module design with optional die-cast aluminum stand for positioning (not included)
- Includes 4GB of Loopmasters Samples
- Includes Ableton Live Lite
- Includes Components, a content manager for easy backup and more
- Dimensions: 2.78" x 9.17" x 18.27" (H x W x D)
Novation's Peak is an eight-voice polyphonic synthesizer that is one of the most exciting multi-voice synth releases of 2017. Containing three newly designed Oxford Oscillators for each voice, the Peak Synthesizer has a built-in resonant multi-mode analog filter for each individual voice and three distortion points in the analog chain: pre-filter, post-filter and global. It's great for both sound designers and EDM artists because it offers a wide range of tone from melodic to abstract. With a 16-slot matrix modulation assignment, three ADSR envelopes, high quality effects and a built-in arpeggiator, Novation's Peak is great for both live performance and studio work.