Native InstrumentsMaschine+ Standalone Groovebox
- No Hassle
Native Instruments Maschine+
Finally incorporating the full Maschine workflow into a standalone instrument, the Maschine+ from Native Instruments is poised to be the ultimate hardware device for powerful music production capability. Dual color displays convey depth of information, and the all-metal enclosure, pads, encoders, and buttons have been built to the highest standard for lasting use and facilitating nonstop creative flow. Poised to the brain of any hardware-based production setup, Maschine+ features a wealth of connections via 5-pin MIDI, stereo audio I/O, and two USB type-A device ports for connecting additional controllers, external hard drives, or even audio interfaces for additional audio connectivity. Maschine+ simply packs all the flexibility of a computer with the focus and intention of a production-based workflow.
This powerhouse is running an Intel ATOM quad-core processor with 4GB of RAM and 32GB of internal storage, meaning that it boasts a lot of power for a hyper-focused music production machine. A 64GB SD card is included as well, providing ample space for recording samples and storing session files, and Maschine+ also provides USB connectivity with a computer for easy transfer and data management. Maschine+ contains WiFi and Bluetooth compatibility, making it a breeze to connect wireless MIDI controllers or joining a network of other devices for Ableton Link synchronization. Perhaps best of all, Maschine+ is able to run a collection of Native Instruments legendary software instruments, putting the power of synthesizers like FM8, MASSIVE, MONARK, and more, some of which are included with Maschine+ as part of Komplete 13 Select. With plenty of power and flexibility and none of the distractions of a general purpose computer, Maschine+ is ready to assume command of your music hardware setup.
- Fully standalone version of the highly regarded Maschine production workflow
- Durable, road-worthy aluminum enclosure with high performance controls
- Quad-core Intel ATOM CPU
- 4GB RAM
- Stereo audio I/O
- MIDI I/O via 5 pin and USB
- Two USB device ports for controllers and external hard drives.Operates in standalone away from the computer, or controller mode for working in an existing DAW setup
- 16 RGB pads with velocity sensitivity
- WiFi connectivity for installation and updates, as well as Ableton Link support
- 64GB SD Card included for storing samples, session files, and more
- Includes Komplete 13 Select, bringing the full power of renowned Native Instruments plugins into a standalone form
- Analog Inputs: 2x TRS 1/4 Inputs, 1x 1/4" Microphone Input
- Analog Outputs: 2x TRS Outputs, stereo headphone output
- CPU: Intel ATOM 1.6 GHz Quad Core
- RAM: 4GB DDR3L dual channel
- Storage: 32GB eMMC flash, 64GB SD Card included
- Dimensions: 12.68 x 11.85 x 2.01"
- Weight: 5.51 lbs.
The Maschine+ is in the same form factor as the Maschine MKIII but it works as a standalone device so you don't need to bring a computer along to use it. You can load samples onto it with an SD card and in addition to sampling it has a bunch of Native Instruments synthesizers built in like Massive, FM8 and Monark.