MoogMother-32 Semi-Modular Analog Synthesizer
- 14% OFF
- No Hassle
The Mother-32 is Moog’s first semi-modular Eurorack and tabletop synthesizer. The instrument is a self-contained voice that brings a wealth of sonic possibilities to whatever setup it is included in. The unit contains a voltage controlled 32-step sequencer, low- and high-pass Moog ladder fitter with voltage controlled resonance, an external signal input, Moog oscillator featuring pulse and sawtooth outs, 32 modular patchpoints, MIDI input and MIDI to CV converter, two voltage controlled mixers, and a compact size that rivals many desktop synthesizers.
- Easy to use Semi-Modular design for swift, inspired music creation
- Voltage Controlled 32 Step Sequencer with 64 Sequence Locations
- Low Pass & High Pass Moog Ladder Filter (20Hz–20KHz) with voltage controlled resonance
- External audio input for processing outside sound sources
- Definitive Moog oscillator with Pulse and Sawtooth wave outputs
- 5-pin MIDI input and MIDI to CV converter
- 32 Modular Patch Points (Includes 5 patch cables)
- 2 Voltage controlled mixers
- Superb companion to Werkstatt 01, Minitaur and other synthesizers
- Main module can be easily transferred into any Eurorack skiff
- Mount 2 or 3 units vertically with optional 2 and 3 Tier kits
- Complete solution for new Eurorack users – no other items required
- Eurorack Module
- Width: 60HP
- Dimensions: 12.57""W x 4.21""H x 5.24""D
- Weight: 3.5 lbs.
- Power Consumption: 230mA
Expanding the Make Noise 0-CoastIdeas for Growing Your Semi-Modular SetupArtist Picks: Best Gear of the Year 2022Synthesizers, Drum Machines, Effect Pedals, Eurorack Modules, and More!Best Synths for BeginnersHow to Choose Your First SynthesizerBest Synthesizers of 2020Affordable Desktops to the Return of Vintage ClassicsEast Coast Synthesis vs. West Coast SynthesisMoog, Buchla, and the Original Myths of Modular SynthesisBuying Guide: Keyboard SynthesizersThe Best Analog, Digital, and Hybrid Synthesizers for Studio + PerformanceMeet Moog's MAVISAn Affordable (and Excellent) Desktop Semi-Modular SynthesizerWhich Moog Semi-Modular Synth is Right for Me?Mavis, Mother-32, DFAM, + Subharmonicon ComparisonMoog Subharmonicon Semi-Modular SynthSubverting Rhythm and HarmonyExploring the SubharmoniconLive Walkthrough and Q&ABuying Guide: Semi-Modular SynthesizersOur Favorites from Moog, Make Noise, Bastl, Arturia, and MoreGetting into Modular - Synth VoicesA Great Place to Get Started with Eurorack Modular SynthesizersDeep Dive: Vintage Moog Modular Synthesizer FiltersDefining the Moog Sound
Product Demo Videos
Despite having only one oscillator, the Moog Mother 32 is still capable of thick and aggressive sounds. In this patch, the Mother 32's LFO modulates both oscillator pitch and filter resonance at audio rates in order to create a sound with a lot of bite and harmonic activity. Because the LFO is set to a static frequency, changing the oscillator's pitch results in grinding frequency modulation sidebands. Manually changing the LFO speed results in a cascade of bizarre FM artifacts from sirens to laser sounds.
Moog Mother-32 In-Store Event & Performances
Rodent, Bana Haffar, and Jake Widgeon from Moog showcase the Mother-32 at the Perfect Circuit Audio store in Burbank, CA.
Moog Mother-32 Semi-Modular Analog Synthesizer Reviews