ModorNF-1 Digital Polyphonic Synthesizer
- No Hassle
- Low Prices
The Modor NF-1 represents an evolution in the realm of virtual analog synthesis. Though the synth is a digital DSP, it maintains the framework of classic virtual analog synthesizers.
The NF-1 may be digital, but that doesn’t mean it’s not capable of some warm, beefy sounds. It features three independent oscillators with ten waveforms each, a 12dB/oct resonant filter section, a formant filter with 3 morphing vowels, an effects section comprised of a comb filter and delay, and a modulation section boasting four 3-stage envelopes, two switchable LFOs, and a powerful modulation matrix.
In addition to the standard MIDI IN/OUT/THRU and volume/modulation pedal connections, the NF-1 features 8 voice polyphony, three separate playing modes, and a total of 448 patches.
- 8 Voice Polyphony, with mono and mono legato modes as well
- 16 x 2 backlit LCD display
- A total of 448 patches split into 14 banks of 32, with all factory presets being overwritable
- Real-time MIDI control of all sound parameters
- Pitch Bend, Modwheel, Expression Pedal, and Aftertouch can be routed as modulation sources
- 42 rotary knobs
- 20 buttons
- 1 rotary encoder
- 9V, 600 mA adapter connection, positive voltage on center pin
- MIDI In / Thru / Out connections - 3 5-pin DIN connection
- Audio Left and Right Outputs - 2 6.35 mm mono jack
- Sustain switch - 6.35 mm mono jack
- Volume / modulation pedal - 6.35 mm stereo jack
- Width - 440 mm without rack ears, 480mm with rack ears (19"")
- Height - 267 mm (10.5"" / 6U)
- Depth - 40 mm (front) - 80 mm (back)