Through the years, Strymon has built a reputation by providing musicians, producers, and sound designers with some of the most enviable effects around. Now, they are making their foray into the world of eurorack modular synthesis with Magneto.
Magneto is a multifarious delay module of epic proportions. It derives inspiration from the world of magnetic tape delay effects, which comprises much of its surficial appeal. However, seeing as this is a Strymon product, there is certainly more than meets the eye. Magneto is capable of providing spring reverb, phrase sampling, echo, looping, clock division and multiplication, and even chaotic oscillations!
- Stereo tape delay effects module for Eurorack modular synthesizers
- Capable of multiple effects, including tape saturation, self-oscillation, spring reverb, looping, phrase sampling, reverse delay, and more
- Clock multiplier/divider allows more creative potential when clocked to an external source
- Extensive CV I/O for modulation exploration
- Width: 28HP
- Current Draw: 210mA@+12v; 210mA@-12v