Low-Gain Electronics4x4 Passive Matrix Mixer (Banana Jacks)
- No Hassle
- Low Prices
Low-Gain Electronics 4x4 Passive Matrix Mixer
Entangle your signals creatively with this banana jack 4x4 Passive Matrix Mixer from Low-Gain—perfect for crafting feedback and complex signal routing in your Serge, Ciat-Lonbarde, or Buchla synth. Eight banana jacks—four ins and four outs—allow your righteous patch to swirl into new realms of creativity. Great for routing any combination of audio or CV signals, you'll find that even the simplest of patches can grow complex quite quickly, and that with clever routing, something deceptively simple can become the basis of an entire performance or composition.
This version requires a ground connection from the synth to the mixer.
4x4 Passive Matrix Mixer Features
- Passive 4-in/out matrix mixer
- 16 knobs for easy level control of each matrix node
- Banana jacks for easy integration with Serge, Buchla, Ciat-Lonbarde, Lorre-Mill, and more
- Sturdy build
- Dedicated ground connection for 0V reference
- Dimensions: Dimensions: 5.72" x 4.77" x 1.39"
- Power Specs: Power: Passive
- Jacks: 4x banana jack inputs and outputs