BuchlaBanana Patch Cable
- No Hassle
Buchla Banana Patch Cable
Buchla's banana patch cables are designed for strong performance and a long lifespan—providing a classic style of high-quality stacking cable at an incredible price. Maintaining classic rear-of-jack and side-of-jack stacking connections, these cables are a spectacular choice for your Buchla 100 Series, 200 Series, 200e, or Music Easel.
But of course, these cables aren't just for Buchla instruments: they'll also work great with instruments from Serge, Ciat-Lonbarde, Lorre Mill, Mroztronium, or any other maker that uses standard 4mm banana jack connections.
Banana Patch Cable Features
- High-quality 4mm banana patch cables for modular synthesizers
- Rear-of-jack and side-of-jack connections for a variety of stacking/signal splitting opportunities
- Offer a very pleasant blend of stiffness and flexibility (not quite as stiff as similar Pomona cables)
- Wide cable tip for snug, rock-solid signal connections
- Ideal for use with Buchla, Serge, Ciat-Lonbarde, and more
- Banana jack patch cable
- Available in a variety of colors and lengths