Korg Minilogue Polyphonic Analog Synthesizer
- Free Shipping
- No Hassle Returns
- Extended Warranty
- Low Price Guarantee
Korg’s Minilogue is a powerful 37 key polyphonic analog synthesizer featuring four individual voices under a sleek and simple interface. The synthesizer consists of 2VCOs, 1 VCF, 2 EGs, and 1 LFO. Additionally, it boasts waveshaping abilities that allow users precise control over the oscillators’ harmonics, granting one the ability to dive deep into uncharted sonic territory. The Minilogue’s modulation abilities are also quite spectacular. Users have the option of cross modulation, oscillator synchronization, ring modulation, and a delay with high-pass filtering. The synthesizer contains eight voice modes that allow for things like four note polyphony, staggered triggering, and octave shifts. All of this plus USB, MIDI, and Audio synchronization make the Korg Minilogue an ideal choice for both the studio and the stage.
- Flexible, powerful four voice analog synthesizer
- Fully programmable, with 200 program memories (100 included onboard sounds)
- Voice Mode lets you flexibly configure the four voice
- Automatable 16 step poly phonic note and motion sequencer
- Oscilloscope function shows the waveform visually
- Rugged and stylish with aluminum top panel, chassis mounted pots, rubber coated knobs, and real wood back panel
- MIDI, USB MIDI, and Audio Sync for all types of in studio and live connectivity, including direct sync with SQ1, volca, electribe, and more
- Sound Engine Type(s) Analog
- Number of Keys 37
- Type of Keys Slim-key, velocity sensitive
- Polyphony 4 voices
- Number of Presets 100 presets, 100 user
- Sequencer 16-step polyphonic
- USB 1 x Type USB B
- Audio Inputs 1 x 1/4" (audio in), 1 x 1/8" (sync in)
- Audio Outputs 1 x 1/4" TRS (audio out), 1 x 1/4" (headphones), 1 x 1/8" (sync out)
- MIDI I/O In/Out
- Height 3.35"
- Width 19.69"
- Depth 11.81"
- Weight 6.17 lbs
- Power Supply 9V DC power supply included