Koma ElektronikField Kit Electro Acoustic Workstation
Koma Elektronik Field Kit
The Field Kit, from Koma Elektronik, is an experimental tool for making music with everyday objects. It includes many ways to amplify various objects to then mix them with radio sounds, much in the tradition of John Cage and David Tudor. The Field Kit is optimized for microphones, contact microphones, and guitar pickups. It can also send out signals with a DC interface, allowing the Field Kit to control motors and solenoids. An AM, FM and Shortwave radio receiver is also included, with CV control for sweeping through the radio station.
Field Kit Features
- Four channel mixer
- AM/FM/SW Radio with CV search function
- Envelope Follower, CV and Gate output
- Included Low Frequency Oscillator
- DC Interface, control motors, solenoids, etc.
- Signal interface, sensors to CV/Gates
- Desktop Noise Synth
- Power supply included