IO InstrumentsSponde 2x6 Mixer
- No Hassle
- Low Prices
IO Instruments Sponde
The IO Instruments Sponde is a 2x6 mixer, offering two channels of mixing, each with six inputs. It can be used for audio or CV signals and features responsive and playable sliders.
Each channel features six inputs with corresponding level sliders and a sum output with master level control. The sliders can add up to x2 gain to the input signals. Channels 1–4 on both mixers feature individual, post-fader outputs. Patching out of the channels removes that channel from the mix output. Channel A's inputs are normaled to GND when not used, while channel B is normaled to channel A's inputs—making it easy to use as a mono-to-stereo upmixer/panner, stereo mixer, or a combination of the two.
Sponde is low distortion and low noise, preserving the qualities of your input signals and does a fantastic job covering mixing duties.
- 2x6 mixer
- Can be used with CV or audio signals
- Sliders offer a gain of x2
- Sum output with master level control
- Channel A normaled to channel B
- Individual outputs for channels 1-4
- Low noise and distortion
- Can be used as a 12-input stereo mixer or two mono mixers
- Eurorack module
- Width: 20hp
- Depth: 25mm
- Current draw: 90mA @ +12V, 82mA @ -12V