Intellijel DesignsDixie 2+ VCO
Intellijel Dixie 2+
The Dixie 2+ from Intellijel represents David Dixon's game-changing triangle-core oscillator in its most functional form yet. Like its predecessors, it boasts astounding 1V/octave tracking abilities over 8 octaves, pulse-width modulation, hard sync, five great-sounding waveform outputs, and suboctave capabilities. Users of this more expansive version, however, also enjoy an additional linear/exponential FM input with attenuator, manual pulse-width control, and an 8-octave selector switch which is extremely useful when performing melodic passages. With its hard-sync, ample CV inputs, and extremely smooth waveforms, the Dixie 2+ can also be used as an incredibly powerful LFO.
Dixie 2+ Features
- 8-position octave switch for quick setting of course tuning.
- Fine tuning knob that turns to a coarse knob when in LFO mode.
- Dual FM inputs, with FM1 attenuator and switch to select between exponential and linear mode.
- Pulse width control with attenuator.
- Reset to 0 V hard sync input, ideal for percussive sounds or modulation.
- Flip sync circuit similar to but improved from the Dixie II.
- 6 waveform outputs: sine, triangle, zigzag, saw, pulse and suboctave.
- Eurorack Module
- Width: 8HP
- Depth: 40mm
- Current Draw: 70mA@+12V, 60mA@-12V