Intellijel DesignsCVx Expander Module
- No Hassle
- Low Prices
Intellijel Designs CVx
Extending the utility of their invaluable MIDI 1U module, Intellijel introduce the CVx: a 1U module that adds eight additional configurable CV outputs to your Eurorack system. With the ability to completely customize its behavior, the CVx is great for converting MIDI data into triggers, gates, 1V/oct signals, CC-controlled voltages, and more.
CVx is intended to be used as an expander for the MIDI 1U module, providing users with an additional eight CV outputs. Use these to extract automation control from your DAW, to produce triggers from an external MIDI controller, or even to produce note data from an external controller. Using Intellijel's Config app, it's easy to modify the behavior of your CVx. Each CVx module can even generate 2- or 4-voice polyphonic pitch/gate voltages, with multiple selections for voice allocation scheme.
Best of all, you can chain up to four CVx modules to a single MIDI 1U—meaning that you can easily add 32 (!) additional MIDI-CV outputs to system, turning the already powerful MIDI 1U into a central control hub for your modular system. Regardless your MIDI workflow, CVx is a sure way to add even more control and refinement to your rig.
- Eight-channel output expander for Intellijel's MIDI 1U module
- Can produce voltages corresponding to MIDI notes, velocities, gates, triggers, clocks, CCs, and more
- Up to four CVx modules can be chained to a single MIDI 1U module
- 2- or 4-voice poly modes with selectable voice allocation mode
- Eurorack module
- Width: 14hp
- Depth: 32mm
- Current draw: 55mA @ +12V, 6mA @ -12V